Saturday, 2 September 2017

Margate Ramsgate and Broadstairs set for Sunshine weekend

This is the tail end of the school holidays and the kids want something to occupy them, I know I have been there. Mum I'm bored is the setting for many a child before they head back to school. Never fear Thanet is here with mile after mile of sandy beaches for sandcastles and burying Grandad. Sun sea and surf it is an ideal destination and with Saturday and Sunday head down to the seaside. From Minnis Bay round past Westgate Westbrook Margate  Botany Bay Joss Bay Broadstairs and Ramsgate and all the bays and coves in between there is something for all the family.

Minnis Bay Birchington

Botany Bay Kingsgate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed