Monday, 24 April 2017

Have you registered to Vote

With elections coming along as often as buses I thought I would ask the Question HAVE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE
I am not your mum, I am not checking up on you, but for your desired candidate to win they need your vote. The only way you can vote is by being registered. I AM REGISTERED and have sent off my local election postal vote. I can recommend Postal Voting this is possibly my forth time to use this free service and it works for me, I am in a wheelchair and it is hard work getting to and from the polling station plus I am a lazy old man. so make your vote counts 
BE HEARD VOTE!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed