Sunday, 27 November 2016

Painting is my new hobby

I am no longer spending my days bored and searching the world wide web I have been bought a set of water colour paints and I am spending time daubing paint onto paper. I hasten to add I am a rubbish painter, my attempts so far don't even qualify as awful they are fare worse than that but,there is always a but I am enjoying. Doodling with paint!! Yes it is a time wasting exerciser but one that is enjoyable. I suffer from hand tremors so painting is useful as therapy. Multiple sclerosis often manifests itself as spasms in suffers  and I am no different I have often ended up wearing a cup of coffee or seen my food head off across the room. Painting seems to be helping on that front and it is great to be trying something new.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed