Monday, 28 November 2016

Christmas trees in Cliftonville Margate Thanet

Is it really that time of year again. Christmas trees are on everyone's shopping list and real trees always look so good. I was in a garden centre in Ramsgate last week and my wife tried to convince me that an artificial tree costing over ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY POUNDS looked good. She failed it looked artificial! My son in law is once again selling real trees from the forecourt of Saint George's garage in Harold Road Cliftonville. The trees are the non drop variety (is there such a thing) and to me are so much better than the small needle variety which should be called lots of drop or the needle loss and still find them in July type.
I am biased so you pays your money and takes your choice. But if you want a good quality real tree and be able to choose from a great selection have it netted and also have it delivered in Thanet pop in and see Ross before they all go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed