Friday, 7 October 2016

Glad to get back to Margate, I love Thanet

We had an early start, I had to get up just after four am.  to be ready for the ambulance to take me to Kings Hospital in London. It was a rotten journey up with both the M2 and A2 like slow motion car parks. The driver had to make two o the pick ups enroute and had trouble with road works an rerouting. I arrived in time, just in time. The journey back was okay a couple of drop offs and then sleep. I woke again at Saint Nicolas Roundabout! I was so pleased to be home. I love Margate, we may moan about traffic  things but after the amount of cars and lorries in London Margate is a fiddle. Margate I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed