Friday, 22 July 2016

Ramsgate Carnival Weekend 23 Jul 2016 - 24 Jul 2016


Yep we are in the carnival season once more and Ramsate carnival parade is on Sunday the 24th but the whole weekend is carnival with a fair held on Government Acre over Saturday and Sunday 10am-6.30pm. The route of the Carnival I am listing here is taken from  the VISIT THANET website 

Ramsgate Carnival this year takes place on Sunday 24th July at 4pm, with a fair at Government Acre on both days. 

 
Royal Esplanade - St Augustine's Rd – Paragon - Royal Parade - Harbour Parade - Harbour Parade - Madeira Walk - Wellington Crescent - Plains of Waterloo - King St - Queen St - West Cliff Rd - Grange Rd - Royal Esplanade – Finish
If like me you love a  carnival Ramsgate is the place to be this weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed