Saturday, 25 June 2016

RAMSGATE INTERNATIONAL FILM & TV FESTIVAL 23-26 March 2017

I am always telling people about the joys of twitter and here is another super Thanet Event I discovered via Twitter. Ramsgate is to host an International Film and TV Festival. Thanet has become the go to area for film and TV and we have our own Thanet Film Service at the council to help and encourage directors to our marvelous Isle. The first Ramsgate International Film and TV Festival  has events in the coming year . Visit their website or find them as I did via social media on twitter or Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/ramsgateiftvfest/

https://twitter.com/ramsiftvfest

http://www.ramsgateiftvfest.org/

So get behind this what will be a super festival and promote Thanet's first RAMSGATE INTERNATIONAL FILM & TV FESTIVAL

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice post. I agree with you. Thanet is such a beautiful area. It is attracting many people in the film industry. We hope it will be a successful event, which will put Ramsgate and its beautiful surroundings firmly on the map as well as introduce residents to a selection of great movies from all over the world. Thank you for promoting our event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love living here in Thanet and wish everyone and everything all the best for this project Lets all get behind it and make it a Major Event in Thanets calendar

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed