Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Local Charity Beach Within Reach Donations Needed Now

I as some of you will know am a wheelchair user and as such now what it is like to sit and look on as others do stuff that I used to do and wish I could still do them. I am never going to climb a ladder to fix someones leaky roof again but thanks to a local charity I can still enjoy some family time with friends and family on some of Thanets super beaches. I  have used the beach wheelchairs and can say they work and I have been able to join in things that otherwise I would have been excluded. Now to the nub of this post and it is about the Elephant in the room MONEY. Everything revolves around money and BEACH within REACH are just a small local charity fighting alongside all of the other small charities for the pound in your pocket.  To save me the effort of typing details of how you can donate I have copied this from their website.:-

Beach within Reach – RCN 1119672



The easiest way to donate is via our TextGiving number, you can donate by texting
BINR14 £2 to  70070
DigitalBanner_728x90_BINR14_1445454620244
Or if you wish to donate more you can text BINR14 £5 or BINR14 £10 to 70070
If you require any further information please call or text us on: 07432 648275
You can also contact us via our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beach-within-Reach/114076668609482?fref=ts
We are also on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Beachinreach


Here is me on the sands at Westbrook
me joining in with the fun
me arriving for a beach hut day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed