Monday, 18 April 2016

EU referendum who do you believe?

I am in a quandary over which way to vote. Each day is different today I listened to  the in campaign and the brexit bunch made no plausible answer to the report we will be worse off. All the seemed to say was you will still be able to buy your BMW and Brie. What the failed to convince me was would the German' s still be buying stuff made here in the United kingdom. I don't want a BMW maybe a Mercedes but I couldn't bring myself to own a BMW. I am now watching Michael Gove on TV tell me I should vote for out and to be honest I cant stand Gove and would vote to stay in just because he thinks we will be better off out.
The out campaign seem to forget we have to sell stuff not import, their idea is we will still be able to buy from Europe were we NEED to sell into Europe. Now they are saying the migrant crises were caused by the EU. Maybe Syria Libya and the countless other crisis around the world do not exist in the eyes of Brexiteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed