Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Wordless Wednesday again. Botany Bay Broadstairs.

I really cant believe it is a week sin my last post. I know I have been posting on my Disabled Don Blog but I have been naughty not posting anything about Thanet. So this is my Wordless Wednesday Post. I have chosen Botany Bay at Kingsgate Broadstairs as this weeks theme. With Easter falling this week Botany Bay will be the chosen destination for people seeking a wonderful sand beach. Ross Andrews local Sand Artist and Photographer often works from Botany Bay. And the Beach Kiosk makes fantastic Bacon Sarnies, I know because I am a fantastic bacon sarnie eater.






3 comments:

  1. Your coast photos are so different from West Oz. Have a good Easter. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie its a lot cooler I should imagine I am sitting here on top of the radiator writing this. Have a good Easter. Don

      Delete
  2. Wonderful series Don. Thanks for sharing those. I really enjoyed them. Thanks also for the lovely comment on my blog. I have trouble photographing the real dragonflies too :) Have a lovely day and my best to you and your dear wife. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed