Thursday, 10 March 2016

Margate Dreamland 2015 for Skywatch Friday

I have gone through some photo's of last years visit to Margates wonderful  Dreamland Park.
Dreamland Margate



me having a good day even if I never got on any rides






I had intended to take some sky photos today but there has been blue sky every time I looked out of the window. I haven't been out of the house all day so rather than a boring shot from my bedroom window here are some from a fun filled day last summer for Skywatch Friday 
big thanks to hosts Yogi, Sandy, and Sylvia.

5 comments:

  1. What a great place to photograph and wonderful photos ~ glad you had a good time!

    Happy Weekend coming to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS I just deleted two comments Sorry folks Yogi it is a fantastic heritage fun place with the Oldest Scenic Railway left in the country.

    Denise I do look good don't I its was a fantastic family day out.

    Must remember not to delete peoples comments :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks like a great fun! I wish I could be there.
    Happy weekend to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet you friend! Your photos are dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun place - if you like rollercoasters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed