Monday, 7 March 2016

Blend Singing Group in Birchington

 I love singing when I was able to get to church I was the one with the wonky voice singing the wrong words but somehow it lifted my spirit. I enjoyed myself and when I tripped over the BLEND SINGING GROUP website I knew I had to tell the good folk of Thanet about my discovery.



 According to the website Blend-For Everyone Who Loves to Sing is for all ages and all abilities. You can read all about them on the Website Blend Singing Thanet so I am not going to write about them all you need to know is if you fancy joining in with singers in Thanet contact Katherine Mantell via the website on via Twitter

Katharine Mantell


@Blendkpjj

When We Sing

Tuesday Afternoon: Birchington Baptist Church Lower Hall, Crescent Road, Birchington, CT7 9DP

Wednesday Morning: Cliffsend Village Hall, Foads Lane, Cliffsend, CT12 5JH

Thursday Morning: Salvation Army Church Hall, 167 High Street, Ramsgate, CT11 9TT

Thursday Evening: Our Lady and St Benedict RC Church Hall, Minnis Road, Birchington, Kent, CT7 9SF

Phone:         07714 529968
Email:          blendsinging@gmail.com

http://www.blendsingingthanet.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed