Thursday, 3 March 2016

Doggie Apparel new Margate Shop

I spend a lot of time on the computer trying to Promote Thanet hence the name of this blog, I found a new Thanet Business via my contacts on Twitter. See social media works without twitter I would never know half of the businesses and start ups I do. The latest one to grab my attention was Doggie Apparel I found them via @Dianesdogwalks another local business I found via social media.
The reason I looked them up was because of a delightful picture of a dog wearing a bow tie. Remember to use photos on Twitter and Facebook :-
I saw the picture and I was in love with Doggie Apparel. I went to the twitter account @dogggieapparel  and then on to Facebook where it reads Doggie Apparel
Margate based doggie brand making stylish, quality, fashion forward products for you and your dog, all designed and made in Britain. 

Next I went to the website to get more of my cute doggie fix

 So for those of you wanting some designer Doggie Apparel head on down to Margates Old Town and you can dress your pooch for all occasions. They can be found 1-3 Broad St in the old town, just across from the cupcake cafe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed