Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Beautiful Sunshine in Margate

I am sat at home watching the garden birds from the dining room window and the sun is steaming through the window and it is very warm but outside it is a bit to chilly for me sitting in the wheelchair but Heather has gone to walk on the clifftop at Cliftonville. Our daughter is taking the boys out on their bikes and Heather has gone to join them on the afternoon jaunt.
The picture shows the chalk stacks at Botany Bay where they boys will be cycling on the tops

2 comments:

  1. People have joys and sorrows; month wanes; the weather is unpredictable; people have good and bad fortune overnight; things look on point, a different angle to think about is not the same, for a certain mental attitude towards people and things. You back to discover more benefits, more beneficial to themselves or others.
    ____________________________
    I like: CSGO Skins and Counter Strike Go Sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed