Monday, 1 February 2016

Ramsgate Harbour once again home of car imports

When I first moved to Thanet many years ago Ramsgate was the home of whoever it was that imported Volkswagen cars. I can remember various locations where the cars were stored awaiting shipment to  dealers throughout the country. I had a shop in Ramsgate and many customers were involved in moving the cars. Now some forty years later after they stopped distributing cars from Ramsgate GEFCO have joined up with TDC to once again import cars fromGEFCO website  plus another article about the Logistics here
Europe via the Islands fabulous port. Find out more on the

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed