12 November 2015
Trustwide Therapies Recruitment Open Day
A great place to work - and develop your careerEast Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust (EKHUFT) is one of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals serving a local population of around 759,000 people. EKHUFT has three large acute hospitals in Ashford, Canterbury and Margate with two smaller outpatient hospitals in Dover and Folkestone.
We are less than an hour away from London on the High Speed Train and close to several ports and Eurotunnel for easy access to Europe.
This is the perfect location to start or continue your NHS career.
- Extended scope practitioners in spinal, shoulders, hand therapy, paediatrics and rheumatology
- Clinical specialists in vascular, critical care, MSK, T&O, neuro rehab and medical
- SALT have specialists in dysphagia, neuro rehab, head and neck cancer and voice and cover both inpatient and outpatient work across the sites
- Rotational band 5 and band 6 posts covering all core areas as well as specialist areas; vascular, renal, oncology, neuro rehab and hand therapy
- Outpatient departments have aquatic therapy pools and spacious well equipped gyms
- Service development team works to improve services, develop new and extended roles and encourage staff innovation
- CPD for external as well as locally run courses
- As a teaching hospital we have close links to University of Brighton and Canterbury Christchurch University and University of Greenwich taking Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy undergraduates.
Open dayWhen: Saturday 14 November 2015, 10am - 4pm
Where: Elizabeth Brown Unit, William Harvey Hospital
Our Open day is an ideal opportunity to spend time with therapy staff, clinical teams, join tours and visit work areas.
Also there will be the opportunity to apply and be interviewed on the day. Pre-employment checks can be started immediately, significantly reducing any potential delays. We will be able to discuss your area of expertise and skills and will be able to offer you an appointment where we currently have vacancies. We also welcome anyone who wishes to explore the opportunity to return to work and regain HCPC registration.