Saturday, 22 August 2015

Best excuse ever for being late to Football Training

It is a juggling act the Oxford University graduate is used to, having travelled countless miles, clocked up long hours at work, along with writing essays, training for and playing matches. "I pride myself on being pretty efficient with my time-keeping, but there was one time I had to text Rich (Blackmore), our general manager, to tell him that I would be late because I'd been waiting all day to deliver a baby, which had come at the most inopportune time, so I obviously stayed for the delivery," King told BBC Sport. Increasingly, trying to be in two places at one time is an issue for the young medical professional.

Article taken from the BBC sport website 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed