Thursday, 4 June 2015

Quality Broadstairs Hotel With Sea Views

 Twitter is a great form of advertising and as I try and promote all things Thanet I spend a lot of time retweeting tweets of a local nature. One person that I am tweeting a fair amount is The Bay Tree Hotel in Broadstairs. Sea views are fantastic from the rooms and there is a Terrace overlooking a sandy bay and you would be a short walk from Broadstairs Harbour. So Contact The Bay Tree, 12 Eastern Esplanade, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 1DR   01843 862 502

this is the view you wake up to from our Hotel, what do you think? Call us on 01843 862 502 for a seaside adventure.
Embedded image permalink
Bay Tree Broadstairs website

Bay Tree Broadstairs Facebook

my favourite Bay Tree Broadstairs Twitter Account

How ever you contact them be sure to visit them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed