Thursday, 4 June 2015

Bernies Margate Magical Margate Moments Photo Exhibition

Magical Margate moments in Mair Salts' first photo exhibition opening on 12 June 5-7pm. Meet Mair and find out how she takes such intriguing pictures.

Bernies Chocolate  Bar is hosting an exhibition of Photos by Mair Salt's and although I cannot find anything out about Mair Salts I am sure it will be a great exhibition and you can sample one of Bernies fantastic Hot Chocolates. 
The address is 
2 - 14  High Street Margate

01843 221420
And you can also access from Marine Parade which overlooks the Main Margate Sands
Margate Harbour at Sunset From Bernies



Margate Harbour Arm sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed