Monday, 18 May 2015

Mary Berry at Botany Bay Broadstairs

Catch up TV is wonderful, I have missed so much television over the years because I cannot operate the video recorder. Some technology baffles me and now with the added hindrance of Multiple Sclerosis I stand no chance, even getting the remote control on the freedsat box to obey me is beyond my grasp. Tonight television was pretty dire so after watching stuff Heather had recorded we sat back to watch Merry Berry visiting Broadstairs and then onto Botany Bay to catch and cook some prawns. Before returning back to Broadstairs to visit Morrelis ice cream parlour to make a batch of gelato and then eat a nicker bocker glory overlooking  Broadstairs harbour. That is one view I will never tire of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed