Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Margate Sun sea and sand midweek

With today set to be wall to wall sunshine Margate is the place to be. Hop on a train or get in the car and set the Sat nav for sandcastles. Margate is the place to visit spend some time with sand in between your toes on Margate's main sands come off the beach and head into Bernies for a hot chocolate and then shop in Margate's old town. With a fantastic mix of retro and new kitch and cool kiss me quick and the quaint The old town is buzzing of a weekend but if you can come in the week you miss the crowd's. And then there is the Turner Contemporary it's currently setting up for a new exhibition  but eat on the veranda and enjoy the views or head onto the harbour arm. As I said see Margate without the hustle midweek.

By night


By Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed