Friday, 1 May 2015

Postal vote I have posted my Vote already

Come next Thursday I wont be in the queue for voting. I have registered for a postal vote and I have pledged my vote in the comfort of my own home. I registered for postal Voting a few years back and it is so easy, the ballot papers arrived a couple of days ago and today with a coffee in one hand and my pen in the other I cast my vote sat in my wheelchair and now my wife has put it in the post box for me. I cant recommend this service enough. Everyone should register for postal voting. Next Thursday is election day and I can sit indoors and watch it all unfold with no need to leave my house. So come rain or shine next Thursday I know my vote will be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed