Saturday, 25 April 2015

Fresh Local Crab Sandwiches from Bessie's Tea Parlour Broadstairs

I follow Bessie's Tea parlour on Twitter @Bessiesparlour and last night I was on twitter and read a tweet about waiting for the fresh crabs for tomorrows sandwiches. If there is one thing that delights my taste buds Crab is that food.  I have blogged in the past about eating fresh crab in Margate and here was Bessie saying crab sandwiches were on the menu. I had intended going over to Broadstairs and eating in the Tea Parlour. I tweeted them because my wife  has had afternoon tea there and seemed to think it would be difficult in the wheelchair. Her fears were allayed wheelchair access is OK. So I went to sleep happy in the knowledge of a trip out to Broadstairs to eat what is possibly the food of the Gods FRESH CRAB.
I woke this morning feeling rubbish. I had been awake on on off all night and  there was no way I was able to go out but Heather my wife ever resourceful went over and did a takeaway. I did manage to make it downstairs and I am writing this having eaten my Sandwich and I did have eyes on Heathers but I think she likes crab as much as I do so no joy on helping her eat hers. All in all apart from my Multiple Sclerosis saying no to my idea of eating at Bessie's Tea Parlour I can report Fresh Local Crab sourced from local fishermen in Broasdstairs are a treat worth shelling out for. Get it CRAB SHELL oh my humour is lost on you lot. 
Read more about Bessie's Tea Parlour and Bessie the Caravan on the websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed