Sunday, 12 April 2015

Follow Jess as she lives on one pound a day

 I have known Jess since she was at primary school and now she is all grown up and working for the charity Health Poverty Action
To draw attention to the fact that over one billion live on less than one pound a day. Jess and a colleague are pooling their one pounds and for five days they are blogging about there experience. Read about her week here at LIVE BELOW THE LINE  
The live below the line charity can explain how you can help raise funds to help  them help some of the worlds leading anti poverty charities
 read more here LIVE BELOW THE LINE

Health Poverty Action
Health Poverty Action
Health Poverty Action
Health Poverty Action
Health Poverty Action

https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/jessicaescott


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed