Monday, 27 April 2015

A.F.S. Fencing and All Sign Solutions Thanet Businesses


I have often said I spend a lot of time on Twitter @Promote_Thanet 
I like to Promote local stuff and Businesses. Over the weekend I was tweeting as usual when AFS Fencing were saying thank you to local sign makers @allsignsolution     
All Sign Solutions had just done the sign writting for the AFS Fencing van well being the nosey type of person I am I asked for a picture of the van.
And then I asked what other kinds of garden works they are able to do. Then this morning I got an image of the new flyers they have had printed.
Listing Fencing Driveways Decking TURFING and patios. My dad used to cut turf fifty years ago and his leaflets never had nice pictures on them. 
I try and support people in the local area and shop local as much as possible  but at the moment I don't need a new fence or any sign writing but if I did All Signs Solutions  would get my business they are on the web and on Facebook and TWITTER so if you need Shop Facias Road Signs Pavement signs or Computer cut vinyl letters, digital printing,exhibition graphics, banners, metal & perspex signs, window displays, engraving give them a call. I just did on 01843 232016 or find them on FACEBOOK
226 High Street, Margate CT9 1LG
01843 232016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed