Monday, 30 March 2015

Keep Ukip out of Thanet vote for Labour's Will Scobie

Thanet has unwittingly become the centre of the political world for the next few days, 38 and counting to be precise. UKIP and its leader a disgruntled former Torie Nigel Farrage will be in every newspaper and on television and radio's near you. My personal preference is that the people keep Farrage out of Thanet whilst some of the sound bites one hears may sound good, when it comes down to the actual reality they are just that bites out of immigrants jobs and Europe and anything else that will become headlines before being discarded as wrapping to chips from the chippie. I cannot vote in Thanet South if I could I would vote for Will Scobie. I have known Will for several years and he is a local. He lives in Garlinge and you cant get much more local than that. He is a very good local Councillor and whenever I have needed to contact him he was there at the end of a phone or responding ASAP via email.  so VOTE LABOUR IN THANET SOUTH. I must say I try as a rule not to make this blog political but I feel strongly about keeping UKIP out of Thanet and make no apologies for this and other posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed