Thursday, 19 February 2015

Manston in news again

I have only been back from a stay in hospital for a few hours and I see Manston Airport in the news headlines. I never saw the article but will catch it on iPlayer tomorrow. From what made out TDC trying to blame central government. It is true the transport Secretary could have given Manstan a role to play in alleviating the bottle neck in capacity at Heathrow and Gatwick. If the present or previous governments had been serious about Thanet they would have created thousands of jobs for Thanet but as I have said on this blog before money talks louder that creating a job for the great unwashed and Manston was sold out to enable a few to develop houses.

I will come back to this when I recover fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed