Wednesday, 28 January 2015

New Deli in Birchington (Minnis Bay)

Anyone  who reads this blog will know I spend a lot of time on Twitter. I found out about a new business opening via some tweets from the Minnis Bar and Restaurant  
The new business is a Deli and Cafe called Curiously Kentish located at the 151 Minnis Rd, Minnis Bay, Birchington. CT7 9NS I am sure foodies out there will be beating a path to the door. The photo which I have pinched from Eat Out Magazine shows a great selection of foodie delights
Anyone who is interested in the word TRAITEUR which appears on the Facebook page click here for an explanation I dont know what I did before Wikipedia
Follow Them on TWITTER @curiouslykent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed