Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Harringtons in Broadstairs

We used to be the proud owners of a pair of Half Sauce Pans. I cannot tell you were they went but they have disappeared. Heather suggested Harringtons in Broadstairs. I searched the web and couldn't find a website but I did locate their phone number 01843 862091 They are located at number One York Street. Unfortunately Half Saucepans are no longer made but I don't imagine it is the last  thing Harringtons have out lived they sell all manner of hardware and ironmonger items. I am writing this post to give them a web presence and promote there great range of items even they cannot sell something that is no longer made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed