Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Fort Hill Margate

I can't sleep, I woke up over an hour ago and ended up on Twitter and read about the derelict building on Fort Hill Margate. I has become a hotbed of debate, no wrong a slanging match between Councillors and others as to its restoration and use. I am sure Margate residents would rather see it restored demolished or sent to the moon rather than read about who said this and she did that. I left primary school fifty years ago and since then I have seen many playground battles usually involving Thanet Councillors. Grow a pair and get on with the job TDC. Stop behaving like children because someone will take your toys away.

Image taken from Web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed