Thursday, 22 January 2015

Big Garden Watch this weekend

I have been busy tweeting and blogging about the RSPB Big Garden Bird Watch for the last week or more. Well this may well be the last blog post about it because on Saturday I will be busy watching the birds from the comfort of my dinning room. The RSPB do great work to protect the feathered visitors to our gardens and I can use this space to advertise membership of the wonderful RSPB CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP DETAILS or check details of birds you may not be able to identify you can also purchase many items from Binoculars to Bird Food and Nest Boxes to Nuts click here for the RSPB Shop Pages   
Birds Give so much pleasure spend an hour and give a little back to help their future




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed