Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Watching Monkey world in bed

I am in bed my MS has kicked me in the shins today and after getting dressed and trying to get downstairs I got as far as the bathroom but decided to go back to bed. So here I am laying in bed watching Monkey world and wondering why my legs wont work. My MS has knocked me for six in the last few  days, last night it affected my vision I has flashing lights in my eyes and had to sit in a darkened room to get rid of them. All in all I am having a rough few days so I doubt I will be sleeping in a few minutes as Jerry Springer has just come on.
I did sleep but now at 18:00 I am about to watch the news and I feel awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed