Saturday, 13 December 2014

Ramsgate Harbour Lights photos




Just been over to Ramsgate to look at the decorated boats in the Royal Harbour at Ramsgate. This time of the year it gets dark so early and I actually thought it was later than it really was. The lights on the boats made for a colourful experience. It was just to cold for me to get out of the car and for Heather to push me in the wheelchair so I sent her out with the cameras and any pictures are taken by her and not me I sat in the warm car and watched from afar. If you want cheering up head on down to Ramsgate Harbour where all the restaurants and bars are decorated and awaiting your custom and the lights are an added attraction.

Click here for places to eat in Ramsgate http://www.ramsgatetown.org/things-to-do/eating-out.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed