Monday, 15 December 2014

Ramsgate gets Guardian Travel Praise

I never saw it myself but the THANET GAZETTE has reported the Guardian featured Ramsgate in this weekends Travel section. Great news for Ramsgate which always has been a fantastic place to visit. I wrote a post about the Harbour Lights a few days ago CLICK HERE. We lived in Ramsgate when we first moved to Thanet thirty odd years ago and I hold the place dear in my heart. There are lots of fantastic eating establishments and hostelries and some marvelous hotels and guest houses. All in all I like the Guardian Newspaper recomend people to visit Ramsgate. When I first moved to Ramsgate I did I study of local history and Ramsgate has some great tales to tell and the Royal Harbour is fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed