Thursday, 18 December 2014

Cliftonville Farmers Market this Sunday Christmas Market

I love the Farmers Market at the Oval in Cliftonville. It is always buzzing when I go there and the produce is wonderful. I have to say I can't go in person this weekend my MS  has been playing up and having been up for a few days I am back in bed this evening and movement is difficult. So if you want some bits from the Cliftonville Farmers Market put on your scarf and gloves and get up there, it will be your last chance for this year if you miss those weekend you will have to wait right round you'll 2015 before you can go again and that's next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed