Tuesday, 9 December 2014

At Last Cliftonville Landlords fined maybe it will clear up the Landlords in the area



I have long been a fan of the Landlord licensing scheme for properties in Thanet. I have seen some of the deplorable flats and houses that are rented out and mostly these disgusting places are funded by tax payers money in the form of housing benefits. I have always said TDC needs to be able to check the standards of homes they are funding and those homes should be of a standard fit for habitation. Some of the flats I have seen were not fit to keep a dog in and TDC continued to keep paying the landlord despite knowing the condition  the accommodation. Read the report onthe TDC Website HERE

1 comment:

  1. That is good news for renters. Hello Don, so good to see your comment today. I would also like to wish you and your dear family A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed