Wednesday, 26 November 2014

New Sainsbury store opens at Westwood Cross Today

If like me you can remember the old store opening you must be wondering where has that time gone. I am feeling old, my brother was a steel erector and industrial roofing contractor before he retired a few years back and he was say how old he feels when he has out lived some of the building he help create. Back to Sainsbury at WX I have seen it develope over the last year and will no doubt be visiting it at some time. I wont go into the details about the store other than to say my daughter was involved with the signs and they were all supplied by a local sign maker Blaze Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed