Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Christmas trees in Cliftonville

I love the smell of a Chistmas tree. A real one not an artificial one. Over the many years I have had a real Christmas tree Heather and me have had loads of fun first going and choosing the tree. We have traipsed all over Thanet Ramsgate Broadstairs and Margate in search of the perfect specimen. And then comes the getting it home and set up. Fun is not a word I associate with decorating the tree so I leave Heather and the kids to do that. Now I am in my wheelchair I have the perfect excuse. I never did get the lights in the right spot so when the kids were able I stepped aside and supervised. Now I just watch. This year our tree will come from Honitons Christmas trees in Harold road in Cliftonville I am looking forward to a trip up to pick the tree, I will sit in the car and watch as Heather decides which one is best.
I understand they will only be stocking Nordmann Fir Christmas Trees which over the years I have found to be the longest lasting tree. The needles tend to stay attached longer than the less expensive trees. I have been showered by needles from the less expensive trees so speak from experience when I say they are worth the extra few pounds, I dont like digging pine needles out of the carpets in July.


Honitons Christmas Trees on Face book
CLICK HERE

@HonsXmasTrees 
Supplying prestigious in the Thanet area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed