Wednesday, 3 September 2014

sea mist

I had a hospital appointment today so on the way to Canterbury we drove from Zion place along the seafront. This enabled me a chance to test my ships theory. And on this occasion my theory was proved wrong, I couldn't see that we'll as there was a sea mist on the horizon but I did manage to count seven ships their short of my theoretical number of ten. I counted again on the return journey but it was still only seven. When I logged on I had a look at marine traffic dot com and saw that there was loads of vessels out there hidden by the mist. Margate sea front had been busy  and there was several people in swimming when we got back to Margate at five o'clock. I am now exhausted after an eventful day so good luck to all I am going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed