Friday, 19 September 2014

Matt from Thanet Star

Just spent the most of this afternoon with Matt from ThanetStar  trying to sort out my wordpress website www.gwotwo.co.uk . We failed, I aim to build a website with a wordpress plugin but it proved to be more of mission than either of us had anticipated. I have known Matt via the Internet for all the time I have been blogging about five years but we have only just got to spend time together recently. His Thanet  Star blog is one of the original news blogs for the area . It never fails to amaze me how little I know about websites compared to people  who know whats what. But even  a seasoned Pro like Matt was unable to sort things out  for me. Back to the drawing board for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed