Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Theatre Royal Margate Michael Mcintyre

I was on Twitter yesterday on the @VisitThanet Twitter feed waiting with bated  breath (well almost) for the Theatre Royal to anounce the big name act that was due for anouncement. I like the Theatre Royal and think Thanet is served well what with the Winter Gardens and the Theatre. And I was delighted to read later in ther day the anouncement was none other than Michael Mcintyre. He is a great comedian and often on TV and this will be his second visit to Margate.  He will be at the Theatre Royal on Tuesday 30th September & Thursday 2nd October 2014. Have a look at their website for this and other great nights out
 other Theatre Royal posts
and also here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed