Friday, 15 August 2014

Broadstairs Folk Festival

I went over to Broadstairs folk festival today it was great. Parked in the road next to the car park in the High Street and Heather wheeled me down to meet up with our son daughter and other family. They were eating breakfast at Beached so we went through to the gardens and onto the sea front overlooking Viking Bay. It was busy but evidently not as mobbed as it had been earlier in the week. The others finished their breakfast which was beautiful and they described to me in great detail.
Anyhow I forgot my camera so no piccies but all the Morris dancers and people in period costume would have made marvellous subjects. In the tented village I said hello to a few fellow tweeters and fellow bloggers as I browsed the stalls. We watched the Morris dancers and other performances had a drink in the Albion gardens and then headed back to the car.  FANTASTIC TIME THANK YOU BROADSTAIRS.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time was had by all Don. I love those kind of fun festivals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed