Thursday, 3 July 2014

Margate Fishing

I am no longer able to go fishing I  cannot cast or do the things a fisherman does while sitting in a wheelchair. . But I used to go sea fishing all round Kent and Sussex before I was struck down with Multiple Sclerosis. MS as it is known has reduced me to a wheelchair user but I still fancy feeding a few worms to the fish. I have discussed this with my son and we aim to head over to Deal Pier where we should be able to drop a line or two over the side and catch a little fishy for dinner I would love Margate to rebuild its long lost Pier so I could feed the local fish but since its sad demise all I have been able to do is shore fishing but now I am in a wheelchair that is no longer possible so off to Deal it is then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed