Monday, 2 June 2014

Ross Andrews Sand Art for the Film The Hooligan Factory realeased June 13th

I found this clip on Youtube that Ross has done for The Hooligan Factory THF it is to coincide with the films release date of JUNE 13th. It seems ages since the actors were in Thanet shooting scenes for this great film. Ross was in the cast and it was this film that first got him involved in the Movie Industry. So I think this Massive piece af SAND ART is his way of saying thank you. Ross is not only a Sand Artist who does free style work he works with clients for Brand Promotion and Logos for international clients he can also arrange support for film companies using Thanet Beaches and he works closely with the Kent Film Office and Thanet District Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed