Sunday, 4 May 2014

Thanet Food at NeverMindTheCupcakes and Margates Harbour Arms


Anyone who knows me will tell you I love food especially cake. Well for some time I have been on Twitter and 'got to know' several local Thanet businesses  and promote them best as I can via Titter retweets or replies to posts links pictures and articles on here. My twitter account is titled Promote_Thanet to link in with this blog. Well to cut a long story down to size this morning I clicked on a NeverMindTheCupcakes tweet about Homity Pie I had heard about Homity Pie but didn't know anything about it well that click opened a Pandora's box of goodies. I discovered the pies were headed down to Margates Harbour Arms Micro Pub on the HARBOUR ARM  
Well after the picture of Homity Pie I discovered pctures of lots of delightful food Made by  NeverMindTheCupcakes If you want to drool over these wonderful creations Click Here  These delights are available at local outlets check on twitter as they often tweet a picture of a freshly cooked pie and tell the world were it is headed to. I first discovered  NeverMindTheCupcakes at Thanets Cliftonville Farmers Market  who are also on TWITTER

So here is a picture of Homity Pie
and a description of this very historic British pie can be found here on Wickipdia
 So from a first  encounter on Twitter here I am blogging about some of Thanets success stories

1 comment:

  1. Oh these look so good! I'm going to have to find a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed