Monday, 12 May 2014

Thanet Council Leader Resigns

I read on Twitter that Clive Hart had resigned and sure enough checking on other sites it is true. I try not to knock the council and its members on this blog and will not do so now. Clive has resigned citing toxic behaviour from certain members. All I will say Clive is that you were instimental in bringing Ian Driver into the council and according to rumour driving the previous councillor Mark Nottingham out of the Labour group. All I will say is WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Which is a saying I have been familiar with for years.
Come on TDC sort it out there is so much the council could do but they spend to much time scoring points rather than getting on with the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed