Thursday, 29 May 2014

I need to get out more, my Cliftonville Farmers Market trip

I went to Cliftonville Farmers Market TWO months ago. Those who saw me trying to use my wifes camera must still be laughing. I love photography but her camera baffled me that day and when we got home it was put back into the cupboard and forgotten about. Well this week we had the bouncy castle for the grandsons and Heather dug her camera out of hibernation. I down loaded the pictures from the memory card this morning and I found the pictures I had taken when we visited the Farmers Market.
http://www.kfma.org.uk/Cliftonville
Never Mind The Cupcakes

Thanet Beekeepers

Margate Smokehouse

Russian Dolls


Samovar Foods

Cheesemakers Canterbury

thanet beekeepers


customers at Royal Barkshire Bicuits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed