Friday, 16 May 2014

Hottest weekend of the year Head for Margate

Just been watching the weather forecast and the young lady said the weekend is set to be hot, the hottest of the year so far! Just right for you to visit Margate or any of the other Thanet Towns. I am lucky enough to live in Margate but as the name of this blog suggests I try and PROMOTE THANET. I get to see the wonderful sunsets and the sandy beaches, the tide as it ebbs in and out and the ships as they coast past on their trips to far flung places. Well if you fancy catching the first rays of what promises to be a glorious summers head down to Margate. If you come by train Southeast trains have destinations for a Ten Pound Note check here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed