Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Google Insurance and scense of humour

I had to smile when I did my post on Dreamland earlier, when I looked at it for the first time google who obviously has a sense of humour had installed adverts for Insurance companies. Maybe they know about the blaze at Dreamland when the Scenic Railway was damaged by fire in an arson attack in 2008. I dont know how Google do it because I was looking at web hosting last week and the fire and house Insurance was a change from web hosting sites that keep appearing on web pages I visit. Well I hope TDC has good insurance for Dreamland and if the want a web hosting site call me I can recomend a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed