Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Dont use UKIP for protest vote

I read an interesting article somewhere in the last week I can't for the life of me think where it was but it made good sense. The moral. to the story was  beware what you wish for. If you vote for UKIP you may well get UKIP I know it is not a general election but if we send UKIP to Europe goodness knows what will happen. The article went on to say when people used to cast a vote as a protest they voted Liberal or Monster Raving Loonie Party because the had two chances, no chance and no chance at all of getting anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously what could happen MEP's don't initiate any laws so if UKIP sweep the board in the elections, all they can do is represent the views of myself and roughly seventy percent of the population who are sick and tired of having unelected Eurocrats userping th British government

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed